Swaine Adeney Churchill 3.5" Attaché
Swaine Adeney Brigg View Entire Collection
Founded in 1750, British heritage brand Swaine Adeney Brigg is an esteemed purveyor of luxury leather goods and has held royal warrants since the reign of King George III. Each briefcase is individually created by a single craftsman using the finest hand-finished materials. Traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts embues each case with a richness that improves with maturity and hand-polished solid brass hardware adds the perfect finishing touch to these timeless and classic styles.
Favoured by discerning gentlemen since the 19th century, the Churchill's strength comes from its steel frame. A leather master sculpts and hand stitches each attaché case from the finest English Bridle leather using a "twin needle" saddlery technique. The handle alone takes two hours to complete as it is made up of 8 individually molded leather components which must be sewn together. A metal worker hand casts and polishes the solid brass locks and fittings assuring durability is never compromised. Detail is everything and time is never measured in the construction of these masterpieces.
- Hand-finished traditional English Bridle leather
- Lid-over closure with 2 solid brass keylock closures
- Bridle top handle composed of 8 individually sculpted and hand-sewn leather components
- Solid brass hardware and locks, all cast and hand-polished
- 4 solid brass protective feet
- File Folder
- 2 Pen holders
- Internal pockets for business documents, stationary, and business cards
- Self-Lined (Bridle hide interior)
- By Special Order you can customize your Churchill with skiver (sheepskin) lining in Blue, Green, or Red. Please request information using the INQUIRE button.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||13.0" X 18.0" X 3.5"|
Delivery & Return
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $300.00
B Hemmings works closely with UPS to ensure prompt and secure delivery of your order. We offer three shipping methods: Standard, Expedited & Express. During checkout, simply select the shipping method that best meets your delivery.
B Hemmings offers the option to buy online and pick-up in-store at their Yorkville, Toronto location. During the checkout process, simply select Store pickup option and prefered day and time for pickup.
You have 30 days to exchange or return merchandise. Merchandise must be returned new and unused with no scratches, damage or signs of wear and with all tags still attached. Monogrammed, Custom Orders and Sale Items are final sale and are not returnable. See full Exchange & Return Policy.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
Place your order today and receive it within 4-7 working days or Choose
In-Store Pick up